Changes to the 2016 Tournament
· Eligibility has been extended to the Spring session of 2015, starting January 1, 2015.
· All players must have their 6 weeks played by March 6, 2016.
· Open Scotch Doubles division race lowered from 4/3 to 3/2.
· Advanced and Masters Scotch Doubles division race lowered from 5/4 to 4/3.
· All Scotch Doubles registration fees lowered from $30 to $20.
· Team roster changes or additions will not be allowed after March 11, 2016.
· Team roster changes or additions will NOT be allowed at the tournament.
· Players that are not entered in any event but want to come to play in mini tournaments will be allowed to purchase a wrist band for $20. Wrist bands are not needed for the Tuesday night mini tournaments but we will have registration open that night.
· A referee class will be offered on Tuesday, March 15 for $75. Floor time during the tournament will be required. Must have your own referee shirt. Limited to a class of 16. Contact Cecil Messer @ 219-465-8101 or email email@example.com for schedule, questions or to enroll.
If you have questions please feel free to go to our facebook page and ask, or you can email us @ ACSISA